Thursday, December 16, 2010

Synester Gates Hair Style

confidence in the Government and a sip of indifference

From a few hours have ended the voting for the renewal of confidence in the Government. Yahoo! know that I would expect maybe talk here, and I will not conceal that the temptation has touched me more than once. Usually I like to put in writing about news and politics in general comment on current events, if only for a sort of my innate need to say what I think is the truth, a truth which does not feel never say on TV a truth that is constantly being hidden by the news and certain publications, a truth that most people would not want to even hear or accept the simple fact that it is much easier to keep the stories we were told, ready-made, so, without bothering to check whether reflect the reality the facts. The rest get rid of certain patterns coast! And who calls people to do so is seen as a nuisance ... But it certainly speaks to me right now, not anyone think of the philosopher Socrates was condemned to death because they did not want to teach the Athenians to think their heads to Jesus who died on the cross because, teaching the ethics of love and brotherhood, questioned the figure of the emperor and his power over the nations of the Middle East think also that Galileo was forced to recant because its truth ridiculed the Church's role as having knowledge about the world ... Also, in history, who wants to say uncomfortable truth is overshadowed, discredited or even killed.
Maybe now you understand why I would when I have these attacks, to talk and say things as they are, give my modest contribution. Yes, even by simply writing on a blog. Whatever the truth be told by someone in some way, because fear is such that it remains buried ... This time, however, I will analyze the issue, as I did in the past and how I will surely in the future on this blog itself: they are too discouraged even at this time to satisfy that innate need that I was saying before.


are discouraged to see my old politicians on their seats while the young are forced to stand by and watch in the rear ranks of politics, while this gerontocratic monster grows before their eyes and feeds the false hopes of poor people who cling to any promise for fear of starving to death or drown themselves in debt, they are discouraged because, as the comedian Paolo Rossi said, "Today in Parliament representation that is more representative, "since" politics has become television audience, " Benigni looked like (another comic ... toh!) are also discouraged when I see them, these politicians argue and fight in court rather than use the word in a critical way, when I see them accuse without listening, and I take an anger to Running accusations at each other without really addressing anyone, without those words are picked up at least one second and used for analysis, they are unmotivated because political dialogue is no longer part of the baggage of my operating ministers, left and right , and is unmotivated because in recent years is allowing a person to hold political office in the most blatant violation of applicable laws (laws that are trying to change lest it be said that the violation), a person who has built an entire media empire "falsifying balance sheets and cash bribing judges" (Luttazzi: still a comedian!), through which the judiciary to carry out the investigation which rightly want to do to take off those legitimate doubts about the source of that money ... That money continues to enter the mindset of the generations as the one true lord and engine of social action.


This time I can not appeal to my polemic (perhaps because it's Friday will be 17?). For months in which everything happens in a hurried, where facts are hard to overlook each other and try to reconstruct the thread of events in a perspective sense. Probably tomorrow I will already be past and will continue to collect data and texts on the most important things of the moment, as I always did, as the decree of the Minister Gelmini on university reform, or the protest of Italian students and those of the rest ' Europe have shown their solidarity ... Tonight, however, I feel a little 'dead inside in not being able to "rebel" and this I believe is the worst thing of all. If a citizen is tired of responding is really over. Come early tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment