Monday, December 20, 2010

Bed Bath And Beyond Towel Storage

Greetings

The teachers of the House Federica
there wish you a merry Christmas
and a happy new year!

The Wizard of Christmas

If I were a magician Christmas
would appear
a Christmas tree in every house, every apartment from
floor tiles,
but not the fake tree,
plastic painting
a real fir tree, a mountain pine, with a little
'true wind
entangled among the branches, to send

smell of resin in all rooms, and on the branches
the magical fruit gifts
for all.

Then with my wand I would go about magic

through all available channels. All this would
If I were a magician. But they are not

how can I do?
that I did not wish to give:

I have so many cards to choose what you want,
take them all.

Gianni Rodari




0 comments:

Post a Comment