Monday, January 31, 2011

Diyfemale Nipple Peircing

FEAR THAT MAMMA MIA! (A letter from a mother)

I am a mother,
today my son was just 7 years is facing the laptop that I had turned on the home page of the "Made Daily" and view This image has burst into tears, quite frankly it took me a while to calm him down, then sobbing, and the other a tear, slowly he pointed the finger at him wincing with (...)
I mean that certain photographs should elicit very different feelings, especially the institutional ones, those of the "fact" have certainly played in political terms, they carefully chosen, well, I invite them to consider that in the future could also see her children, I suggest a warning, something that flashes near certain images of gender: "beware of the image may shock sensitive personality ..." relatives so that we can provide a quick dimming of the same in peace and read the article.
One last point ... the picture is scary to me ...
What horrible person!

0 comments:

Post a Comment