Monday, November 15, 2010

Ruger 10/22 Bullpup Sales

My heroine is ... "Kate-woman" in the heart

basically two things I love about England. The first thing I love about this country is the contribution it has given to poetry, and I refer particularly to the lyrics written between the eighteenth and nineteenth century, particularly the poems of William Wordsworth and Samuel Taylor Coleridge, the poet of the first generation Romantic their verses make me forget the fact that I have never particularly loved the English language, instead making it resonate in all its communicative potential, lyrics like I wandred lonely as a cloud or The rhyme of the ancient Mariner are real music playing without notes, which have a real rhythm, which emit tones so sweet and so kind! And this is really nice shape the framework for content very close to man and for me the poem which speaks of man is the best!
The second thing I like about England is the fact that it has given birth to a woman that I really like. This woman is Kate Winslet, the actress became famous for playing Rose DeWitt Bukater in the movie Titanic , but has juggled (and still juggles) in a multitude of roles, all different from each other in all his films. Its excellent performance films are now recognized by all the criticism and not to have brought several cases, the Oscar nominations (she is the youngest actress in film history to have received the most nominations), until in 2009 no have given her the Academy Award as best actress for the film The Reader . And it's a complete artist: contrary to our papers, which are only able to move the poop to mo 'of Peripatetic, Kate Winslet is also a singer (of course, occasionally, as his main profession is that of an actress), and heard hear, is also a test tube of tap-dancer! What more do you want?
Among the famous women Kate Winslet is by far my favorite. I consider it a real beauty and, at the risk of appearing presumptuous, I think I may be wrong not to give an opinion like that. My tastes may be controversial as you like, but with Kate Winslet in my opinion there is little to argue: this woman is one of the few to fully embody my ideal of feminine beauty, which is rare because they are very picky about this argument.
A look at her, Kate has nothing "special", nothing that is "unusual" is indeed a woman and very normal for me, I hate the excesses of extravagance, it is very important, can not conceive of beauty that is disconnected from the calmness and composure. I do not like the irrepressible beauty, of those at or Manuela Arcuri Sabrina Ferilli, you vomit on their aggression by "cow", they rape you with their arrogance aesthetic or love women in their closed-dee bell jar , fragile and too many tasks. I like the beauties who know enhanced with simple elegance But without lapsing into vulgarity or in the air of inaccessibility. In short, virtue is in the middle.
And Kate Winslet as a woman knows . I mean not one of those actresses who do their best to remove at least 10 years every time you pose for a photo, not a fanatic of makeup (makeup is very little), it is buried under pounds of mascara or foundation, goes well years and who does not look girlish. And I, when I see a woman who has the features of a young girl, I just can not get involved. Warning: do not say that I do not like young women and that I only like old women: the chronological age does not matter! I speak of 'mature air of femininity that although some women have no biologically mature, I know that many men might recover on this point and remind me that perhaps the women who know "mocciosette" are the most sensual and provocative, perhaps because they can seem more transgressive, especially at the level of sex ... Well, if it means going against the average tastes of my gender, I have to disagree. I love the woman who emanates maturity also in appearance, I go crazy for women to appear as visually perfect woman, a woman over, as a woman who has experience as such in face, body, in the movements. Dismissal with all my might, instead, those women who dress, move and made themselves up as the teenage girls, those with narrow hips and no curves, established by the thinness or, worse still, her face growing up. I think it's a matter of fascination, rather than beauty. Well, Kate is not so! She "knows" that woman, not girl.
Little else can I say about her, as to better understand your need to look at it: light skin (like a good woman in northern Europe) and elegant (I find vulgar tanned skin, especially on blondes), big eyes that seem to live longer; forehead (I'm a real obsession for the opposite: for me it is a very important element to enhance the face, and I love the fact findings of fronts, so much so that I will fight to the death against the fringe !!!); euphonic voice with an accent really clean (and this comes from someone who turns up her nose when she hears speak English) and a smile that is truly unique because the outer edges that connect the lip top and bottom tend to rise less, when he laughs, as compared to the cheeks and lips, creating a sort of a smile not quite done, as if it was always about to be born; Hand well-maintained, but without nails mileage for which is the carrying of arms, hands, mother and housewife (more indiscreet in some photos you can notice some bruises and burns, possibly caused by accidents at home) ...


Kate Winslet is, for these and other reasons, a woman really fascinating to me. I would love at least once, to meet her. But do not ask for autographs or to me with her classic photos remember: no, not that kind of fan. I greet her enough, shake hands and tell her how much I appreciate your work, thank you for the way it carries out and say that I really love his way of living their femininity. So far I have not even ever seen live: and say that this summer is also coming to Rome to shoot a commercial! He was spit on me and I did not know. I wonder if one day I could say "hello". Until then, if it ever comes, I dedicate this sonnet that inspired me in the past:

m'รจ not allowed to give you smiles,
even a "Hello!" I can play,
but I fell like lost in a sea
when you put it above the eye.

You who are a thief of my breath
goddess lips at what you stole?
Which are the eyes chaste nymph
who are fathers of all long for?

Your figure of white skin
ambiguous silences the senses;
then slaps them like a shower,

and consciousness, which is not based
on the ground floor, the more you think
feel that to all of a sudden I miss her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment