Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mouthwash And Tobacco

COMEDY ITALIAN POLITICAL PDL SGAM WITH THE TRANS DOES NOT MAKE THE END OF MARRAZZO!

on this subject should make a film, the ingredients are all there, from the comical to the grotesque, the surreal to the ridiculous, Vanzina brothers are said to be already working with a writer, meanwhile, have placed an observer discrete type that mounts on the dossier in the dynamic of " when I am passing my cock but as you touch you do me!" ... no doubt about the Party of active dynamic ecumenical extremely permissive (when he has of being SGAM) pseudo-transgressive, all things trivial!



http://www.leggo.it/LeggoNews/HIGH/20110216_zaccai.jpg Source -ROME - In order to explain the motivations that led him to leave the PDL and credited to the Joint Group, the provincial director Pier Paolo Zaccai launched this morning a press conference in the office of his attorney in Ostia. "I will not join any political party - said Zaccai - I prefer to go to the mixed group, with no party affiliation to devote to a position of neutrality in the constitution of the reform is to ensure the National Movement. Choice related to the story that I experienced last July 1, during which I was clearly the subject of violations of civil rights and freedoms of person. Compared to what actually happened there was a prevailing misinformation. Express also my profound disagreement with the Regional Coordination of the PDL has never lifted the suspension from the party, pronounced publicly in the aftermath of those tragic events, leaving me alone. " Councillor Zaccai refers to the scandal that hit him last July 1 when he was involved in a party. Story that recounts a news conference with reporters in a confused and contradictory, particularly with respect to the role played by the police. "That evening I was out, I had problems with my wife - starts to tell Zaccai - I went to Rome and I met with two people, are not political but they work in construction, I had met during the recent campaign Regional election. I spend the evening with them, we took a beer, we went to Rome and then invited me in this apartment. If it had been an apartment for prostitution illegal - highlights - the owner had to be terminated on the loose and seized the apartment. The fact has not happened. The house is a private Italian citizen, not the trans. Also in that apartment there have never been in my life, as evidenced by the traffic. I've never had disposable cell phones, sim nor false. During the election campaign came the Romanians with those registered in the name pincopallo sim. All the people who was the committee has divided the sim: I did not desired. They told me to go home to friends and we played on the PC, then one of two came out saying she was going to call two of his friends. It was later presented with the trans and soon I realized I wanted to get in the middle. I had reason to be suspicious, I secluded near the window and I made three phone calls to three people to whom I said I wanted to fit and that I was probably in danger. They realized that I was giving the instructions, I have removed the phone, pulled and torn T-shirt. I started screaming and they ran away. The entire building has seen two men flee the trans. Then the police came and saved me. In order to understand - when asked to respond as never would have left immediately after the first suspected - should be in those situations. I left a trace with the three phone calls. " Perhaps the director Zaccai omitted an important point for the understanding of the episode, between the trans drain and the arrival of the police, suggests a reporter. "They understood, they understood - Zaccai answers - the police came and I was crushed. I was tortured to death in the apartment, 45 minutes of torture to me foaming at the mouth of suffocation, until I throw up blood from his mouth. It hurts me when I tell it. Then they put me in an ambulance, they tied me, I did turn in an ambulance, while tied vomited blood from his mouth. They tried to kill me by ambulance, a dead man would not speak. " At this point in the story, Zaccai asks if anyone is recording, then threatening to suspend the press conference and ordered the journalists not to report what they just told you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment