Sunday, June 5, 2005

How Much Does Hurnia Surgery Cost



... if the foot goes down, while the brain continues to go (which will not happen often!) Other than filings tagliunghia iron and steel, the roar that would emerge from the bowels out after years of dark alone would be enough .... yes, but enough for what? and especially to whom? me? you? Mr. or Maalox?
... if I stop to think, if you blind me in a room for an infinite time and infinite ways I tried to give reasons for their choice, I'm sure you will not find. The ego that he can not tell himself. E 'grave. It means to be fragmented, not there, or maybe there but to be removed, the break down of evolution. Of course a little later than average but more profound.
Exit the wrong place and take the first door you encounter is not a great idea, nor is it liberating, but there are people who do it and I, modestly, I did it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment